Thursday, April 5, 2012

PET CHIMPANZINE!!!!

Journal,

4-5-12

"OK MOM!!!! JUST COME OVER SOON!!!!!"  This is bad this is really bad!!!  When the neighbors asked for me to watch the pets while they were away.  It was as long story....

First when we moved we didn't really know anyone...at all!  We were given sauce when we first met the....Remnos our new neighbors.  My parents thought it was good and wanted to be friends so then whenever we had a party they invited the Remnos! It got annoying but then when they asked if I could do a paying job I suddenly was interested.  They gave me the keys to the house and the directions for the alarm and then they left.  I knew they had a cat but when I went in......that's another story....

When
i first walked in to the house the alarm went off and I couldn't find where the thing was to turn it off so when I was looking around I met the pets...a chimpanzee....a turtle...a dog...a cat...a fish...and a mini shark!  They all started the crazyness!  First they distroyed everything and tore it into the pieces! they ate everything they could! I only stayed long enough so they didn't eat me.  They chewed the papers, riped the couches, chewed on flowers, clashed with the table making the food and plates and cups!  That was all I could see because the chimp came charging at me.  Soon the police came and then I had to call my mom and tell her what happened.  I'm still shaken up by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment