Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Baby New Words

Journal

4-24-12

    When I was younger, like we all were once, I didn't know a lot.  When you see a four year old and they are always asking you dumb questions.  I'm not saying they're dumb but inexperienced.  I was at the stage of asking questions when I was four.  I remember thinking Why is the grass green?  Why is the sky blue?  How did things get color?  Soon I had more questions swarming in my head.  I asked a few but kept the others. Soon I had one question that I really wanted answered but I thought I would feel dumb at I didn't know.  The question was: how are clouds made
I soon asked my mom on the way to Philadelphia  how clouds were made.  My mom pointed to a factory with pollution coming out which looked just as powdery as a cloud in the sky.  My mom then says "Sweaty look over there, do you see that?  That's a cloud factory...o.k.?"  That got me thinking and when I went back to preschool I told all my friends.  Then I got all my friends believing that...because I had no clue.  Soon I was in first grade when we learned about pollution and that's when I realized that I had it all wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment