Thursday, March 22, 2012

TIME OUT NOW!

Journal

3-23-12

Sad to say but I have been in time out before.  I'm not proud of it and I could've done better but I was young and no kid is perfect, and how was I supposed to now.  It was my first time at my first practice at my second play at my first show at Oprah Delaware.  I didn't know the rules of the place and I didn't know anyone, plus I was seven years old.  I was put in time out for siting in a chair when we were running the show.  It was just a regular chair and I saw other people sitting in chairs just the same.  I guess they wanted me to help out with the choreography with a few people that had no clue what they were doing.  I said it could've gone better because I could've been in more shows with them but I didn't get bugger parts and every time I auditioned they said that I could've fallowed the rules better.  They still didn't get over it. Then casted  me but as a lower part.  To think one wrong can bring more bad for the one person.  I was tired I was seven, so on and so on; I don't want to make up a lot of excuses but it was true.  Tell me what you think and post a comment because I'm getting mixed comments from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment