Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fourth Journal Wierd Memory I Regret(you might not want to read this!!)

Fourth Journal

12-1-11

You never want a bad memory but sometimes it does happen. Well I don't have a lot but I do have one that sticks with me for ever.  I was about six years old, and it was around Christmas, in fact I think it was on break.  We were all siting around getting the decorations down. (Yes we put the decorations really late.) Then my step mom suddenly was holding her eye and saying that it hurt really badly.  I was to young to really know what was going on so I was standing in the background.  She hurt her eye on a card from one of the boxes, she was holding it and then I sliped and went into her eye.  There was fighting afterward.  I agian was to young to know way and din't pay atention, though there was one thing that I did understand and that was that ther was talking about my parents getting divorced.  I was so lost and didn't know what to do.  I remember waking up on Christmas and not wanting to get up to see every one and open presents.  We ended at opening presents at 2:00pm so it didn't really work great.  That's why I don't want to remember it.(It worked out in the end though don't worry)

No comments:

Post a Comment