Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Vetable sister Jounal number three!!!

Journal Three,

11-29-11


     When I go to school and I'm walking down the hall and I hear some one with the same voice I have to hear every day of the week 24/7 of my life say "Chuck what up?" I literally want to run and jump down a big black hole.  When I hear this voice I know instantly who it is, and the sound makes me sick to my stomach (most of the time).  In the sound you can hear a distinct grinding of the teeth like when your chewing raw broccoli, yes that disgusting tasting, unthinkable, gross, and green vegetable, broccoli!  That is what I think of my sister, Mrs. Broccoli.  Though rarely does someone make a good enough dish that you can lather the broccoli in sauce so you can't taste it.  That's when my sister does, when everything might do good and work out and she does something for me extra special, but that's rare like I said.  I might think of her as that old rotten potato egg nugget broccoli piece that no one even takes it when they're in a die or eat the gross broccoli situation.  So, when you see her just cover your ears it's not only a bad sight but a deafening thing to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment