Thursday, December 15, 2011

Eigth Journal Big life Small Bully

Eighth Journal

12-15-11

Me and my handsome boyfriend were out having fun and then he takes me to my favorite restaurant. I haven't been there in forever.  We walk in and order our food and then he get's on one knee and proposed.  The night would have been better if a childhood bully wasn't there.  First off my new soon to be husband used to date her and they were going to get married until I crashed the wedding and then we were in love from the start. The only thing was that Abby the childhood bully was sitting right next to us.  She had six kids and a shabby boyfriend.  She came over to congratulate us when she grabbed the ring off my finger.  She came took my new husband and left!  I grabbed her by the hand took my ring back and yelled "You are so ugly your life is destroyed and you don't realize that you have depended on other people so much that every person you've used left you.  It only shows that you have six kids probably not with your boyfriend you just left!  You low down and you have no life so stop ruining others!!!!!!"  Then that bu- you know I won't say that started again but this time at my husband "You don't love her you only want her money right? Well you had you chance and actually my life is good I'm a nice worker at a stay at home mom! Goodbye!"  That luckily was the end of that, and we got happily married.

No comments:

Post a Comment