Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Journal....Improved in font


Journals


11-15-11


     I have a ton of crazy dreams but he one dream that always sticks to my mind is the dream that I never wont to have ever again.  I fell asleep on a dark night.  That night I stayed up late doing math homework.  I was so stressed that night too, that might have started the dream though it goes way beyond super natural. 
     The dream starts with me wanting to relax and my mom rushing me like she does every morning to get moving and me up.   Though I then vanished her and my sister because I was mad at them, I did it by instead of them driving me to school I was able to drive with a licenses and everything.  When I got to school I was an hour late.  Maybe I shouldn’t have vanished my mom and sister?????  When I came in it was second period, which to me was math.
     So far math was my favorite subject, but then again I said was.  I walked in without a slip to say I was late.  Well then again I didn’t know I was late, though we were already in second period.   I walked in with no books.  In real life I was stressing like crazy because I’m always prepared.  My face was all scrunched up in real life to, if I had a video I would show you but I don’t.  I was in the classroom and Mrs. Lambert came up to me and killed me just stabbed me.  That was when I woke up thankfully.  Math class will never be the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment