11/22/11
What!?!?!?! People think of crazy things in America to make like silly bands, it’s in the name it’s silly. Though one thing that should most definitely be made in America is the American flag. I mean I know it’s cheaper but we need to start thinking people it’s our country and our flag why would it be made in China? China already makes half of the things in the U.S. but our flag is something that they shouldn’t need to worry about. The flags are only four dollars less. That goes for everything china makes, when I did my research I found out that China makes television parts that is 250 dollars less than the all American made t.v.’s. What do you think, should we save just four bucks or can we take the liberty
ikr! See my blog too, I have a few more facts on the american flag thinygmajig.
ReplyDelete