Thursday, January 10, 2013
Mood
Mood is something that can be portrayed many different ways. For girls it is mostly how they look, their hair color, hair style, make-up style, and clothing. Since I am a girl I know how these things do have emotion in them. For example, when girls where light colored lipstick and eyeliner with mascara they are happy, and with dark lips dark eyes (not specifically black but maybe a shade or two darer from their regular color) together that means they aren't feeling well, etc. When girls wear bright but dark clothing it means something is wrong, and when they wear their usually everything is fine don't worry, and with hair color and style can change with how they want to be seen. Personally I think clothing describes your mood and attitude for the day the best. The one thing I have chosen form my list is my red long-sleeve wool sweater. The sweater is from Forever 21 and you'd think it would call all of the crazy brand people to talk to you, but it pulls in some of my closest friends. I have two best friends and we all have our problems, but it seems that they know somethings up when I where that sweater. I love my friends for knowing me so well to recognize that. I feel that the sweeter symbolizes that something is wrong and I really need a friend to be here for me today. Some people think clothing is clothing, but it symbolizes who you are and the emotion that makes who you are and that's important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment