Thursday, May 10, 2012

Business

Hello,
        My name is Charlotte Hanby and I created my business  called Simlpy You.  It is a store where we are open to all designs and we will work with you until we know you are happy.  We fit and customize every design to fit and look the best on you.  I started this business because when I would go into stores they would always have something I liked but didn't love.  Either they didn't fit the way I wanted, or it had something on it that I didn't really like.  In jeans they had these patterns on the back that didn't look the way I wanted it to. I don't have that problem because of my sewing and designing talents.  This is for either gender.  I think that you will love it just as I do.

For more information please-
-Call us at: 302-563-8902
-Email us at: silmplyyou@gmail.com
-Go to our store where you can find the address on our website at: http://www.what_you_want_@_simply_you.com

Thank you
~Charlotte Hanby

No comments:

Post a Comment