Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scene: Silly Humans

Scene: Bathroom in Charlotte's house, one girl, one cat,Shara as girl, Maya as cat)
Maya: Geese what's that annoying noise again?
Shara:(Singing to song tune in the shower :singing in the rain) Singing in the shower and not in the rain.
Maya: I think it just got worse and it is coming from the GIANT aliens room. I need to go on a mission...I need plastic...and what the aliens call duck tape
Shara:(Maya comes in with pieces of duck tape on her fur and a tiny Tupperware on her foot) Oh my ----- what happened to you!!!!  No mom you didn't hear anything, don't worry.  Your going to go to the pound if you keep on doing that!!!
Maya: (Shara getting out of shower)  Your wet why...why.  Don't come near me.  Oh no she's coming my way...she's after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment