Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Run Away

Journal

1-10-12

     Why does every one seem to hate me. (This is not real, just saying.)  I can't go to school I know that I'll feel more bad about my self.  Sometimes i just want to run away.  Maybe I will.  I'll grad all my cloths, a blanket, food, my phone, my moms credit card it will only be used for the most desperate things like an Iphone.  I'll go tomorrow,  I'll take a taxi to the airport and go to New York!  Once I get there I'll go to Broadway to fulfill my dream!  No I can't wait I'm going now.
     Out the door.  Now I just need to get to broadway
     In New York now, next Broadway. Oh great a stranger coming my way "Helllloo, can you act?" now what do I say..."Um........Yes, are you from Broadway?"  was that the right thing to say "Yes I am and we need some one that looks just like you.  Listen I'm the directer and I want you on Broadway!"  what now?  "Yeeesss?" "Good, where are your parents?  And where are you staying?"  what? "Um...my parents are in Delaware and well I ran away, but I'd love for you to adopt me!!!"  Oh no what did I say?  " Well you can stay with me for the time being."  Yes!  Yes! Yes!!!!!  "I'd love to"

No comments:

Post a Comment